Supporting rowing in Williamsburg, VA
- William and Mary Rowing Club: This club for WM students is the largest rowing organization in Williamsburg, VA.
- Williamsburg Boat Club: The local sculling and sweep rowing club with members of all ages and ability levels.
- The College of William and Mary: FWR serves as an alumni organization for former William and Mary Rowers. The College has also been instrumental in supporting the local rowing community.
- Chickahominy Riverfront Park: The James City County Park where the Tack Family Boathouse is located. WMRC and WBC are located here.
- Row2k: The main website on the sport of rowing. Includes recent news, coaching tips, list of upcoming regattas, and an archive of previous results.
- Regatta Central: A website used by most large regattas. Includes registration information, entries, lane assignments, and previous results.
- Ronin Racing: Like Regatta Central, except mainly used by Mid-Atlantic regatta organizers.
- USRowing: The national governing body for the sport of rowing in the United States. This website includes information on the national team, rules & safety, as well as a directory of programs.
- Spectator Guide: This guide made for the Olympics will explain the basics of the sport. Great for parents who are about to attend their first regatta.